1. What are the procedure can I use to donate to JBP online?
Ans: One can donate online through Internet banking (Indian banks only), National or International Debit Card/Credit Card.
2. Can I donate through cheques/demand drafts, if Yes- how?
Ans: One can send us a cheque or DD* in the favor “Jan Bhavana Party” (*DD payable at New Delhi). Postal Address: C-103, Ganesh Nagar, Pandav Nagar, Complex, Delhi -92.
3. I have a Citibank bank account. How can make a donation?
Ans: Citibank account holders can donate through Citibank Debit/Credit Card. Even, One can send us a cheque in the favor “Jan Bhavana Party” C-103, Ganesh Nagar, Pandav Nagar, Complex, Delhi -92.
4. Are my donations eligible for tax deductions?
Ans: All donations except cash are eligible for tax deductions under section 80 GGB/GGC of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
5. Who can donate to JBP?
Ans: Donor should be an Indian citizen either living in India or abroad (NRIs with Valid Indian passport).
6. How do I know that my donation has been accepted?
Ans: Incase of online donation, the receipt are sent at the registered email id, after every successful transaction. However, for Cheque / DD / cash, the receipt are sent by post or hand delivery as the case may be.
7. I have more questions on donations. How do I get more help?
Ans: One can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-996 820 6845.
10. Do you store my credit card information?
Ans: No. The JBP servers do not store any credit/debit card related information with them.
11. What country should I select in the country field of my drop down?
Ans: While making online donation, select the country in which you are presently residing.
12. Does JBP accept international cheques?
13. Can I use Paypal? Why don't you use Paypal?
Ans: No, Paypal has not given us the approval for online transfers.
14. Can NRIs pay into a local bank account e.g. US or UK bank account?
Ans: NRIs can instruct their bank to debit their account and issue a Demand draft payable at New Delhi, in favor of Jan Bhavana Party, in Indian currency (INR) & send that to Jan Bhavana Party, C-103, Ganesh Nagar, Pandav Nagar, Complex, Delhi -92. You need to give your details, in the message column, including your Indian passport no.
15. Can I use Money2India/TimesofMoney or similar remittance service to donate to JBP?
Ans: No; We could not disclose our account number.
16. What are JBP bank account details? I want to send money directly/deposit cheque / deposit cash.
Ans: We cannot share the bank account number, as we will be not able to track the donors details. As we want to list all the names & details of all donors.
17. I had a failed transaction - what does it mean? Who do I get in touch with?
Ans: One can mail us at email@example.com or call us at +91-996 820 6845.